“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children”
Native American proverb
A bequest is one of the simplest ways to support The Frank Fenner Foundation. Such a special gift
can help the Foundation continue our critical work to promote a biosensitive society that respects
and protects the living systems of the natural environment and that satisfies the health needs of all
sections of the human population.
BENEFITS OF A BEQUEST
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with the Frank Fenner Foundation to make sure your gift can be used as intended)
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit the Frank Fenner Foundation in future years just as you intend it to today.
You can help our work toward healthy humans on a healthy planet by making a planned gift with The
Frank Fenner Foundation. Contact us today.